Saturday, May 21, 2011

Just before Honduras

Just before Honduras as plans were being finalized, we got to see the hand of God again.  He took a deficit and filled the hole in fewer than 8 hours...in the mail, a check that might or might not have come; from a friend, a generous gift; from another friend of the family, another generous gift. 

I saw once again how God knows the needs even before we do...of course; He has the provision set aside; we ask in faith believing and sometimes we ask with doubt; He moves on hearts to "freely give" what they have "freely received" from His supply; and the work continues - the bills are paid - God's gets the glory He is due - we experience the reality of God's great love on a very personal level. 

All this happened in two days after I wrote the last post.  I started to "freak out", then grace was extended, His faithfulness was revealed, and the Holy Spirit helped us to "faith up" once again.

Jesus' love is real, and He truly is the only answer.  What an honor to represent Him to family, friends, and the world as we "speak the truth in love" and "share not only the Gospel, but our very lives as well."



btw, my Facebook account got hacked...so if you get a weird link from my Facebook account....it ain't me!  I have taken measures to secure my account so it won't happen again...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment