Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Even Shorter than Yesterday

Just a quick note to give glory to God for His faithfulness.  Today I give Him praise for two specific ways He "saved" me yesterday!

No, I didn't lose my salvation then get it back.... :)

What I did do was lose His perspective on Sunday morning and took up my own.  In the middle of ministry yesterday (Monday), God spoke to my heart to let me know that what I was hearing come from my mouth was what I needed to hear in my own heart.  I received His truth and He gave me hope in Him again. 

Then I got word that the Honduras conference is set.  Our friends  the Becks have a venue, couples are signing up faster than they thought, and plans are now set in motion.  We are by God's continued faithfulness going to be able to meet with 6 or 7 missionary couples the end of May to serve them and encourage/train them in biblical relationship principles for their own health, their ministry to others starting at home, and for the advancement of God's kingdom.  Would you continue to pray for us?

I said it would be quick!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment